SPA wafer network (SPAwn) is a centralized host system for probe- and machine floor networking and reliable management of normalized wafer map and/or production data with connectivity to other CAM systems.
SPAwn is designed to normalize communication in between machines in a heterogeneous park. High reliability and secure data transfer mechanisms ensure high data integrity an availability for users.
- Normalized storage of wafermaps
- Centralized management of device data
- Centralized management of machine setups
- Machine independent controlmaps
- Centralized and scheduled generation of summaries and reports
- Import and export of production data to other systems
- Standalone lot tracking and control
- Connectivity to CAM systems and cell controllers
- SECS/GEM interfacing to equipment and hosts
- Installed base with more than 1500 machines connected