The SPA wafer network is a centrally operating software for the orchestration of equipment of the probe floor in a network. It manages production data reliably as well as it offers powerful tools for monitoring, research and engineering. It works either with intuitive graphical user interfaces or in the background. SPA wafer network is available for x86-Redhat-Linux server systems and thus operates highly stable.
SPAwn is designed to normalize communication in between machines in a heterogeneous park. High reliability and secure data transfer mechanisms ensure high data integrity an availability for users.
- Normalized storage of wafermaps
- Centralized management of device data
- Centralized management of machine setups
- Machine independent controlmaps
- Centralized and scheduled generation of summaries and reports
- Import and export of production data to other systems
- Standalone lot tracking and control
- Connectivity to CAM systems and cell controllers
- SECS/GEM interfacing to equipment and hosts
- Installed base with more than 1500 machines connected