Our base systems are designed to allow a flexible integration of various inspection capabilities. The possibilities range from manually operated inspection workflows up to full automation with image analysis with specific algorithmic inspection tasks. For this purpose we provide compact handling solutions for loading wafers or frames onto various inspection systems.
Automatic or manual visual microscope for wafer inspection up to 12” diameter, loaded manually by hand onto a motorized xy table.
- Micro defect inspection (>0.6µm)
- Pragmatic hardware concept consisting of microscope, camera and xy motorized table
- Manual loading of framed wafers by hand
- Simple frame chuck holder with mechanical or vacuum frame fixation
- Compatible for 4” 5” 6" 8" and/or 12" wafers on frame
The UL200 serves as a compact and fast tabletop wafer loading system for up to 8” bare wafers with customer-specific requirements.
- Wafertype-specific and dynamic wafer detection for safe loading from cassette
- Automatic loading of 100-150mm or 150-200mm wafers
- Prealignment of wafer position and rotation
- Single and multi wafer handling to xy table
- Docking compatibility for manual or automatic xy tables
- ID Reading integrated within UL200
- Footprint approx. [mm] 620x630
Automatic or manual visual microscope for wafer inspection up to 200mm, loaded automatically by the UL200 or UL200F from cassettes onto a motorized xy table.
Automatic or manual visual microscope for wafer inspection up to 12”, loaded automatically by a robotic handler from open or FOUP cassettes onto a motorized xy table.
EBIS synchronizes visual defects located on a wafer backside to the frontside chip structure. Optimize your yield by precise automatic detection or manual marking of only the affected fail chips, and thus avoiding oversized fail area classifications!
“We make your wafers transparent”
- Fast automatic loading and scanning process (up to 250 WPH)
- Full automatic macroscopic defect detection on wafer backside (defects >60µm)
- Optional visualization of complete wafer backside on the screen for defect marking or reviewing AOI results
- Transparent wafer frontside overlay on backside image during review process
- Automatic wafermap edit when backside defect is detected based on given threshold parameters