VCP-basic refers to the control software developed for quality inspection machines with a manual microscope and a wafer handler.
VCP-control refers to the control software developed for wafermapping-based quality inspection machines. Typically this solution comes with a microscope, a motorized xy stage with vacuum chuck a wafer handler.
- SECS/GEM compatibility
- Recipe management (Operator / Engineer / Service)
- Slot selection (manual / sample / automatic by remote interface)
- Wafermap loading with pass/fail information (first/last map)
- Manual / automatic wafer alignment
- Temporary map save
- Map upload to network (Yes / No / Operator decision)
- Move-to-chip command by map click (chip center / relative position)
- Chip position stepping algorithms for semi-automatic inspection sequences
- Image analysis supported AOI script assignment in .setup
- Lot summary generation
VCP-inspect refers to the control software developed for wafermapping-based automatic quality inspection applications. Typically this solutions connects with external hardware and analysis its acquired image data.
VCP-ink refers to the control software developed for the SPA-Inker machine solution. It also is compatible to the derivates PIA-ink and Frame-Inker hardware.
- Inking and re-inking of dies according to wafer map bincodes
- Out of die center inking
- Inker cartridge limit control (dot amount, time duration)
- Inker cartridge type control via product setup and automatic detection
- Inkdot inspection settings (size, position, shape)
- Ink on pass chip detection (>50µm)
- Individual inspection parameters for edge dies and active area